Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vision without glasses reviews

Vision without glasses reviews


I started doing these eye exercises on vision without glasses in June 1, 2000. After a week of very gently doing the recommended progressive myopia booster sequence listed in the book, I was unable to wear my strongest power contacts and glasses. It HURT to put them on. So out came my 1994 contacts and glasses. They weren't strong enough, but at least it didn't hurt to wear them.
vision without glasses
By  A Customer




First I applaud the authors of Vision without glasses for having the courage to deviate from the traditional thinking of their peers in the field of eye care. That said, I feel that Vision without glasses is still too ensconced in some of these old ways of thinking. For example, they state that becoming near sighted after 40 is virtually inevatable. I am in my mid-40s and have had no indication...







By A Customer

This review is from: Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses (Paperback)

I would recommend Vision without glasses book to anyone who wants to improve eyesight. The book is straightforward with complete instructions on the eye exercises. It is true that everyone can improve one's eyesight by doing eye exercise. Although the method does work, it takes time. Don't expect a quick fix. You have to be patient and persistent. I think Vision without glasses has exaggerated the speed of results. I believe, for someone who has low a prescription, they can improve to see perfectly in a short period of time because I saw a big improvement in my vision for the first 3 months after I did the exercise. However, it levels off. To reduce a high presciption like me, it is slow. In my case, I was -8.75. After exerersing for a year and half, my vision has been reduced to -7. I am still doing it beliving that I will one day, many years from now, do not have to wear contacts.By the way, don't buy the "See Clearly Method" program. It is exactly the same as Vision without glasses program described in this book but is packaged with additional video/tapes and fancy marketing for over ten times the cost of this book. Buy this book instead.


By

Kip Bryan (Boston, Massachusetts) -

This review is from: Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses (Paperback)

I had read many books on natural vision improvement and tried many things before I found Vision without glasses. It gives easy instructions for simple techniques that actually improved my nearsightedness. If you've ever wondered why your vision got worse even when you followed the eye doctor's advice, Vision without glasses is for you.I'd have preferred literature references or deeper theoretical explanations for some of the techniques, but I can understand that it was meant to be short and sweet. I wish I'd learned this when I was 10!


By 
Sunny Reader - See all my reviews

This review is from: Improve Your Vision Without Glasses or Contact Lenses (Paperback)


Vision without glasses is informative, interesting, and to the point. It is easy to read with no fluff. Hence the reader can grasp basic concepts and start doing the eye improving methods immediately.


Vision therapy is not just eye exercises. It includes correct eyesight habits. Once you understand how the eye was intended to be used, all of the info in the book will make sense. Furthermore "good eyesight" is much more than just the ability to see near and far. Vision without glasses will educate you about other traits that are important.

I only wish that the author had included some benchmark technique for measuring one's eye condition improvement.

My own improvement was revealed when I lost my glasses and had to get a new pair. The optomitrist remarked that my prescription had improved, and asked me if I had been doing anything different. I had been practicing vision therapy for almost a year. That is the first time in my life that my prescription improved.

Also my night vision has improved, I can wear my glasses much less than before, and I have been able to diffuse that blurry/dizzy effect when spending lots of time on the computer or reading books for long periods of time.

I highly recommend this book Vision without glasses  for those who want to take an active role in improving their eye condition.



7 comments:

  1. its too good to know that without undergoing into surgery, our eyes can regain its vision, by doing some exercise and other relaxations.
    vision without glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to improve my eyesight without wearing my glasses. Anyone can help me to recommend a good method ? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know what your favorite face solutions are so far? Loved learning more about Eyelastin products, they look too good to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really very good information about health. Every person has to take care of their health by following some health tips.
    You can also follow Daily Health Tips for more tips., they are providing all types of tips for our health and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete